Internet Policy, Terms & Conditions & more…..
Welcome to our website www.hometandoor.com
The term “HomeTandoor” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, JNK Sales & Service Inc, whose registered office is 475, Wall Street, Princeton, New Jersey, 08540, United States of America
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- a) The website page content is for general information and use only. It is subject to further change without any prior notice.
- b) Neither we nor any of third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information & materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- c) Your use of any website information or materials is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable in any instance. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the website meet your specific requirements.
- d) This website content is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- e) All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- f) Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- g) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website/s. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website/s.
- h) You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the HomeTandoor prior written consent.
- i) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America & England and Wales.
- j) We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
2) Website disclaimer
- a) The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by HomeTandoor and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- b) In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- c) Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of “HomeTandoor” . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- d) Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, “HomeTandoor” takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
3) ORDERING FROM US
- a) You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
- b) Our acceptance of an order takes place when we dispatch the order. When we dispatch the order the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order. All items ordered are thoroughly checked for any damage before posting. No damaged goods are posted.
- c) We may refuse to accept an order:
(i) where goods are not available;
(ii) where we cannot obtain authorization for your payment;
(iii) if there has been a pricing or product description error; or if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions. Any offers are at the discretion of our management and may be withdrawn without notice, offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including free or discounted delivery offers unless stated.
Delivery & Handling
Deliveries are arranged through various trucking & ground shipping companies to ensure prompt delivery of your purchased products at the best price. As with most mail order firms we cannot guarantee the service provided by the companies we use for delivery. It is compulsory for the customer to ensure there will be someone available to take delivery at the shipping address provided as a signature will always be required to confirm delivery. If you have any other special delivery instructions please email us as soon as possible, so we can try to arrange this before dispatch.
Deliveries outside USA
Presently we only deliver on Continent US and all deliveries outside the US including Canada are arranged by the buyer as a pickup from our warehouse or we arrange a delivery on continent US from where the buyer takes it further to his/her destination.
Deliveries of heavy items within USA
For heavy items (over 100lbs) orders rate prices will be shown at checkout under Shipping Calculator. If it is not shown, then please send us an enquiry using the email email@example.com , we will then email you our best quote for delivery. You may then place your order over the phone or by email. In this case, the payment will need to make through ACH, Cheque or Cash Deposits in the bank or Paypal. Your order will not be processed until we receive the payment fully i.e. credited fully into our business bank account and your written order confirmation through email or confirmed written note. Where an order is returned to us, we will give you a full refund of the amount paid minus delivery cost, return delivery cost, re-packing charges & restocking fee, when and where applicable.
Heavy items Orders
Most of the items sold on our web site are heavy items. Shipping and packing charges are calculated depending on the weight of the item ordered and the delivery destination. These charges are visible to you when you proceed to the Checkout and before you finalize the order transaction.
As checkout is an automated process there may unfortunately be errors in the delivery cost to some areas. Please place your order and complete the checkout process, if there is an error found while processing the order we will email you our best price quote for the delivery through return email. Your order will not be processed until we receive your confirmation. Kindly be assured that we have taken every care to ensure that we have sourced the most equitable shipping costs.
Door Delivery, Tail Gate offloading and Inside Delivery
All deliveries either by ground shipping or by trucking are door deliveries with or without a tail gate (depending on your order) and shall be delivered outside your door.
All heavy items generally are shipped with tail gate option for offloading unless specifically asked for or informed that you have arrangements for offloading.
The trucking company or ground shipping do not deliver or make inside deliveries, if you ask for the same upon arrival of the goods and they agree to do it the invoice for the same shall be sent to you later when they invoice us and you shall abide by clearing the same since you made the request upon arrival. If prior requests in written are made at the time of placing the order then we shall by email inform you of the charges that shall be paid in advance before the dispatch of goods from our warehouse.
Our warehouse operates Monday to Friday (9.00 A.M. – 4.00 P.M.) Business Days only and we will try to dispatch your order in 1 to 2 business days. If you have any queries with your order, please contact Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- a) All prices shown on the website are without any applicable tax at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto this website.
- b) Where we charge separately for carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, we will show separately either at checkout under ‘delivery’ or on the delivery prices page.
- c) Our prices are reviewed periodically, but all prices shown are subject to change. Any changes to an item already ordered will be notified via email and not processed until confirmed.
5) CANCELLATION, DAMAGED GOODS AND RETURNS POLICY
In the unlikely event that an order is lost, damaged, delayed or faulty we will not be able to cover for any damages or losses beyond that of replacing the damaged good.
If for any reason you are not entirely happy with your order:
(a) You can notify us by email before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
(b) Where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause (c) below.
(c) Returns Policy Incorrect, Faulty or Damaged Goods – If you have received incorrect, faulty or damaged goods, we must be notified immediately on delivery or within 24 hours of delivery to validate any claim. Kindly quote the registration number mentioned on the product. In these cases we reserve the right to management’s opinion on whether the goods qualify for a refund, all refunds are subject to inspection and returning the goods to us does not guarantee a refund as it is at the management’s discretion. They will check the goods fully for evidence of the return reason and if satisfied will then process a return. Place any damaged goods in a safe place with the original packaging as we will need to inspect the damage. If we cannot examine the goods we will not be able to offer a refund. Please send us a picture clearly showcasing the extent of any damage via email or post.
Parcels showing signs of damage on delivery must be accepted on delivery and signed as damaged in transit. Please seal your returns securely as we cannot be held responsible for loss/damage during return delivery.
In the case of incorrect, faulty or damaged goods, we will reimburse the cost of you posting the goods back to us only if the cost has been agreed with our Customer Services Department via email first and after the management’s inspection. We strongly advise that you use a recorded delivery service / courier service. If a recorded delivery service is not used and the goods do not reach us, we cannot be held responsible for the cost of the goods.
Where goods are returned to us due to non delivery because of customer error e.g. the customer entered incorrect shipping details, did not arrange a redelivery or collect from depot, we will provide a full refund minus the original shipping costs. In the case of discounted or free delivery, this means the full cost of delivery will be deducted from the refund.
Unsuitable Goods/Mind Changed
If you have changed your mind or feel the goods are unsuitable for you, we will refund the cost of the goods provided they are returned to us within 7 days of you taking delivery and the goods are in a new, unopened and unused condition, with all their original packaging intact. In this case, you must handle & bear the cost of returning the goods. We strongly advise that you use a recorded delivery/courier service. If a recorded delivery service is not used and the goods do not reach us, we cannot be held responsible for the cost of the goods. We will provide a refund minus the original postage costs. In the case of discounted or free delivery, this means the full cost of delivery will be deducted from the refund.
Please follow the below procedure to return goods to us:
- Print out and fill in our returns note, available on request via email at customer services.
- Please provide a full description of the reason for return in the space provided.
- Send the package with the completed Returns Note to the address mentioned on the return form:
- Please note, we strongly advise that you use a recorded delivery/courier service. If you do not use recorded delivery and the goods do not get delivered back to us safely, we cannot be held responsible.
5. Please allow 14 days for us to process your return. We will notify you by e-mail when we have processed your return.
No returns can be processed unless all conditions are adhered to.
If you wish to exchange your goods, you may do so within 7 days of your initial receipt of goods. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. We strongly advise you to use a recorded delivery/courier service to return the goods. If you do not use recorded delivery and the goods do not get delivered back to us safely, we cannot be held responsible. Refunds will only be made via the credit/debit card used for the original transaction but are usually in the form of a credit. In the case of Free delivery, the actual cost to deliver the goods will be deducted from any refund where applicable.
d) The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause (c) above will not apply in the following circumstances : (i) in the event that the product has been used or opened. (ii) to any products that we have made customized specifically for you such as
The provisions of this clause do not affect your statutory rights.
Deductions on Return
All goods returned for whatever reason shall incur the following deductions other than those agreed upon and settled.
- Return Shipping Cost
- Packing Charges if the packing is damaged in transit while returning back. Since the tandoor oven has special packing the cost of this can range between $100 to $250 including labor charges per tandoor oven.
- Re-Stocking fee – we put in a lot of effort, manpower, resources, charges in sending the goods to you. For all cases of return (other than when goods reached you damaged in transit) there shall be a 30% re-stocking fee deduction. This deduction is on the cost of the goods as displayed on the site.
6) PRIVAVY POLICY
SPAM is fairly common nowadays. We do get ourselves enough junk e-mails and people phoning us up for advertising. So, we never pass on any of our customer’s details to anyone.
You will have the option to tick a box at the point of checkout if you want to be on our mailing list. If you decide to be included in the mailing list then we would be more than happy to keep you up to date with our regular special offers and tandoori recipes, and other related information about Tandoor and Tandoori Cooking.
If you choose this option, you will only ever receive emails directly relevant to Home Tandoor, and not any other rubbish email about various other websites.
- a) What we collect: We may collect the following information: -name and job title -contact information including email address -demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests -other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- b) What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: -Internal record keeping. -We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- c) We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- d) We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- a) We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- c) Links to other websites Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- d) Controlling your personal information You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: -whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look to see if there is a box that you can tick to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes -if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at Customerservice@hometandoor.com We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 475 Wall Street, Princeton, New Jersey, 08540. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
8) COPYRIGHT NOTICE This website and its content is copyright of “www.HomeTandoor.com” – © “Home Tandoor” 2009. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: -you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only -you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material -you may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. - We reserve the right to use product images from manufacturers and wholesalers to promote the products we buy from them without infringing on copyright.
9) EMAIL DISCLAIMER Email’s and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of “Home Tandoor”. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
10) Secure Payments
All payments on the web site are securely processed via payment gateway (PayPal). You can pay straight at the checkout with any of your debit or credit card securely online.
We never see any of your debit/credit card details, neither does our system. All credit/debit card payments are done on the PayPal.
Payment protection: Usually, If you pay with a credit card, then your card company provides some sort of protection. If you want your money back, and you can show your card company that you deserve it, then you can tell them, and they will reverse the payment made to us (via PayPal). We do not accept Credit/Debit cards over the phone. All credit/debit card payments are routed through the PayPal system.